Daphne graduated with honors attaining her Bachelor’s degree from Hunter College, and the clinical program of Dental Hygiene at New York City College of Technology. She had the honor to graduate with the highest GPA of her class and was the recipient of the following;
- JFEW Scholarship
- The CUNY Honor’s Academic Excellence Award
- Long Island Academy of Odontology Award
- The New York State Dental Association Award
- The NYCCT Dental Hygiene Award
- The Hortense Jaffe Pharmacology Award
She completed her internship training to service individuals with disabilities of various ages. She is licensed to administer and monitor local anesthesia and nitrous oxide. She loves to read about the latest dental research and products to help educate each patient with their individual needs, and the advances in preventative dentistry. In her free time, she enjoys being with her family, husband and kids.